torsdag 11. mai 2017

A new recipe for prayer – a time for everything *

NORSK
When the disciples asked Jesus to teach them how to pray, he gave them the prayer today named: “The Lord's Prayer”

The 'new recipe' does not reduce the content or position of this prayer, cherished and used by Christians worldwide. On the contrary, it reinforces “The Lord’s Prayer” and any prayer prayed in accordance with this charge:
Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete.
John 16:24 
This verse is taken from the passage in which Jesus told about the post-resurrection period.

On the cross Jesus opened the way to the Father. All Jews knew that any human who entered into the presence of God would die. So Jesus died for us so that me so that could enter into God’s as already dead with Christ. However, also risen with him as a new creature with the to pray to the Father in Jesus’ name.

Therefor I approach my Holy God and Father as dead in Christ and in his name I can stand alive in front of His throne and pray "Our Father!" and utter all the prayers and praises I may carry in my heart. That is joy, complete joy. 


‘Manna’ for today:
I pray to the Father, in the name of Jesus, Amen!
-------------------------------------------------
'A time for everything' is connected with the Bible's teaching about a 'season for every activity' Eccl 3 This series is about the teaching in the ime between Easter and Pentecost

Ingen kommentarer: