onsdag 22. februar 2017

I need inspiration

NORSK
It is easy to stumble in words. I do it many times per day. It is perhaps understandable since I must relate to many languages every day. However, it does not get much better when the evening comes and Magna and I can speak Norwegian. Presumably the brains are too tired or we continue to work with what has happened during the day.

He was probably a little hyped up the student at Jeløy Folkhighschool. He should tell that something had happened to his roommate, that caused him to go the hospital which again lead to this statement "He had to go to the hospital and is in 'desperator'". The situation may have seemed to be pretty desperate, and it is good that there is a respirator. 'Re' means 'again' and 'spirator' means a 'breathing'. So the respirator helps people to retrieve their breath.

Inspiration is therefore the noun for the act of blowing life into. In the Creation-narrative, I read that

the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. Gen 2:7 KJV
So - inspiration brings life to that which is lifeless.

I write this as a prelude to this reminder to Timothy:

All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. 2 Tim 3:16-17
If I need inspiration, I must go to an inspired source. I have good experience with the living word of God. It gives me something fresh every day. The God-breathed Scriptures carries God's life in him, and I have decided to be remain in this verse for couple of days.

‘Manna’ for today

I will go to the source which is life and gives life.
PS - Today, I am also inspired by the thought of ​​the care that I received from my grandmother. It is already more than 40 years since she was promoted to glory, and today is the 100th anniversary of her birth.
--------------------------------

Ingen kommentarer: