onsdag 9. november 2016

It is about fresh fruit the whole life

NORSK
I know that fruit trees have a limited life, but I am fascinated when I see an old tree with fresh fruit. Although I still feel that I have strength, energy and courage, I am well aware that I approach the group that will labelled "elderly" and I notice that I enjoy the journey.

Moreover, I am constantly encouraged by the word of God and I love to get together with the people of God in worship and service. Today's verse is therefore very encouraging for this combination: "elderly", the word of God and the house of the Lord:

The righteous will flourish like a palm tree,
they will grow like a cedar of Lebanon;
planted in the house of the Lord,
they will flourish in the courts of our God.
They will still bear fruit in old age,
they will stay fresh and green,

Psalm 92:12-14
 ‘Manna’ for today:
As long as there is life, there will be fresh fruit
-----------------------------

Ingen kommentarer: