søndag 27. november 2016

It is about brotherly kindness

NORSK
We are four siblings who because of geographical reasons only on rare occasions are able to be together. However, there is a lot that binds us together, and I love them. 

I have also a lot of other siblings. Peter calls them my family of believers throughout the world (1), and there is a lot that binds us together as well. Some of them I meet often, and some I work with almost daily. In relation to them is Peter’s fruit-recipe important:

“.. add to godliness … brotherly kindness”
2 Pet 1:7
Once again is Paul 100% in line with Peter:
Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers.
Gal 6:10
The best example of love in the family of believers, are my two hands. Like the family of believers, my hands belong to the same body. From experience I know that my hands may hurt one another. Down through the years I have enhanced my skills as a carpenter, but even so, I still manage to miss the target when I hold a hammer in one hand and a nail in the other. Instead of starting a fight, I know that my hands will seek to one another to ease the pain. My head is telling them to do that. The head, in the spiritual body, is Christ. He does not want his own body to be disintegrated. 

‘Manna’ for today:

Brotherly kindness is a fruit that will keep the body of Christ integrated
---------------------------------
(1) 1 Pet 5:9

Ingen kommentarer: