onsdag 6. desember 2017

Nothing to declare?


NORSK
“Doesn’t the Salvation Army have anything to declare?” replied the custom officer to our firm statement. When we were a little bit puzzled by his reaction, he continued with a smile: “I expected you to declare that Jesus Christ is Lord!”

A brother in Christ at the Romanian side of the border to Moldova gave us this challenge earlier today. 


Of course:
“every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.”
Phil 2:11
On this very date 47 years ago I declared it when I was enrolled as a soldier in The Salvation Army, and I have something to declare every day of my life until I meet my Lord face to face.

‘Manna’ for today:

I have something to declare!
---------------------------------

Ingen kommentarer: