mandag 22. august 2016

It is about the beginning

NORSK
When I drink of the well of holiness, it is always good to go to the beginning. God is the beginning and the end of everything. He is the "alpha and omega". The subject of holiness must therefore have as a prerequisite that God himself is holy. There is a solid biblical evidence for claiming the holiness of God – e.g.:

1. It is God’s personal testimony:
The LORD said to Moses, “Speak to the entire assembly of Israel and say to them: 'Be holy because I, the LORD your God, am holy.'”
Lev 19:1-2
2. Angels and spiritual creatures confess that God is holy
Day and night they never stop saying: "Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come."
Rev 4:8
3. People perceive Him as holy
"Woe to me!" I cried. "I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the LORD Almighty."
Isa. 6:5
“… he who called you is holy …”
1 Pet 1:15 
Every word about holiness rests on the fact that God – the beginning – is holy.
 

‘Manna’ for today
It is very a good start!
-----------------------------------------------

Ingen kommentarer: