søndag 24. april 2016

Blog in English & På norsk

ENGLISH

Over the next three months, I will try to find answer to the question: “Who acts through Acts?”
I know that some of you use google-translate to read my Norwegian postings. Sometimes it works great, other times it is so bad that I almost expect the Inquisition to turn up on my doorstep with accusations for heresies. Therefore, I have decided to publish a series in English with a link to a Norwegian equivalent.

Even though there are many references to theological facts that will contribute to enhance knowledge, it is important to state that they contain reflections on what these narratives say to me – both to my head and my heart. I have no intentions of pressing my views on anybody, but if they can be seeds that start a process of thinking and searching and create an appetite for more Bible-reading and enhanced spiritual insight, my purpose is reached. You will find the first reflection underneath:
-------------------------------------------------------

NORSK

For drøye tre år siden foretok jeg en reise på tre måneder gjennom Apostlenes gjerninger her på bloggen. Hovedfokuset var «Hvem virker gjennom Apostlenes gjerninger?»

Det har kommet mange faste lesere med siden den gang, så nå blir det en reprise. Teksten vil dukke opp på engelsk hver morgen, men det vil være en tydelig link til «NORSK» øverst i den engelske versjonen som du kan trykke på. Velkommen med på en ny reise der Den hellige ånds gjerninger kanskje er enda tydeligere enn apostlenes.

Du finner den første refleksjonen under:

Ingen kommentarer: